We have been sent the Epson Expression Premium XP-900All-in-one printer to review. It also features A3 printing.
10 years old if not older. I’m not that great with new technology I will admit so this printer suited me well it just did what I needed it to do and that was it.
- Xp-900 Printer
- Power cable
- Instructions & Guarantee
- Ink Cartridges
on and follow the instructions on the LCD screen. There are sections that you can skip if you wish, but I did go through all of them which included setting up the best printing options. Once set up you are greeted with an easy to use menu. Using the arrow buttons you can choose what you want to do.
photography and are looking to produce superior-quality, long lasting photographs from home. Whether using a smartphone or tablet, the iPrint app2 can be downloaded to a range of devices for truly wireless printing and scanning.
The main product features include;
- Compact: premium all-in-one: print in sizes up to A3, scan and copy up to A4.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct: wireless printing with or without a network.
- Mobile printing: freedom to print and scan from almost anywhere.
- 6.8cm LCD screen: Scan, copy and print photos directly from a memory card.
- Convenient: duplex & CD/DVD printing. That’s right you can print directly onto CD/DVDs by using the specially designed pull out tray and inserting the disk!
I used my iPhone to find colouring in pictures for the kids and printed them off using the Wi-Fi. The kids were amazed when Hulk and Elsa emerged from the printer! Next I scanned some of my insurance documents which I needed to email off. It really is so simple even for a techno-phobe like me! You can use the Epson iPrint app to scan and copy documents as well as select photos to print.
There are lots of options to choose from as well to ensure you get the best result.
- Paper sizes from 4x6in, 16:9 wide side, letter 8 ½ x 11in, postcard, envelope all the way up to A3.
- Paper type; Ultra-Premium photo glossy paper, Epson photo quality ink jet, Epson Photo Stickers, envelope etc.
- Layout; choose different borders
- Print quality; draft, standard, best
- As well as colour or monochrome, date printing, auto correct and sharpness.
In the app you can also buy ink/toner, check the status, ink
levels and maintenance of your printer.
app. I’m actually so excited about all the products that I will be able to create using this! You can create collages with a wide variety of layouts you can design the CD/DVD covers using photos and/or text, you can even use the colouring book feature to turn your own photos into pictures that can be
print app I was able to create a wonderful collage of our memories which we have also framed.
XP-900 All-in-one printer. It retails for £159.99. It is so much more than just a printer! I can’t wait to see what other creations we can make!