This is such a simple recipe, so easy to make and the kids will love smashing the biscuits up to form the base!
For the base;
200g (7Oz) Digestive Biscuits
70g Unsalted Butter, melted
120g Crunchy Peanut butter
200g Milk Chocolate
60g Creamy Peanut Butter (divided)
1. Smash the digestive biscuits, the end of a rolling pin works well! Add the peanut butter and melted butter mix until it holds together.
2. Grease a 8×8 inch square tin and line with baking paper.
3. Spread the base mixture evenly in the pan and squash down.
4. Melt your chosen chocolate and 30g of peanut butter together.
5. Pour the melted mix over the base.
6. Melt the rest of the peanut butter and slowly and thinly pour it on top of the chocolate layer into swirls and lines.
7. Using a cocktail stick stroke the peanut butter in one direction to form some lovely patterns!
8. Refrigerate for 2 hours, cut into bars and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: