What if parents acted liked their toddlers?
I often look at my children and wonder what on earth is going through their minds!
Then my mind drifted off and I wondered… what would parents do if they acted like their toddlers?!
If I acted like my toddler;
- Every time I had a wee id have to show the nearest person what id done so I could get some praise.
- Id twerk (rub my bum up and down my sisters legs) at least twice a day.
- Id pull the cats tail, lick the cats tail, head-butt the cat, put the cat in the pram and take him for a walk… sit on the cat.
- I would scream every time I washed my hair.
- Eat a cookie and enjoy it, eat a cookie from the same pack, pull a face, spit it out onto the carpet, pick it back up, eat it and this time enjoy it.
- Wipe my nose on anything.
- Announce loudly every time I pass wind.
- Throw myself to the floor in a fit of rage, banging head in process, every time I cant get what I want.
- Eat the bubbles in my bubble bath.
- Realise passing wind in the bath sounds funny, and continue to try to pass more wind and then…. Go one further and pass something else!
- Dance every single time I hear music regardless of where I am (doctors surgery, the shop, a funeral?)
- Rub what’s left of my yogurt all around my face.
- Cling to the legs of the nearest person I know and insist that they pick me up every time I meet a new person.
- Spoon feed my sister, husband…cat!
- Rip off my own wallpaper.
- Colour in the curtains, window sill and window with permanent marker.
- Decide my coat looks better on back to front and that wellies do go with everything.
- Put my car keys through the letterbox whilst stood in my house.
This list is endless! I could have written much more!
I hope this tickled you as much as it tickled me!
Please follow and like us: